Well who did it? we have had such beautiful days and then the rain came back yesterday afternoon oh well it was nice when it lasted!!!
Im glad to say im finally over the days of migraine that i have had i have had all weekend long and ive had na insight into my poor hubbys daily live with the blurred vision and dizzyness and i really dont know how he copes with it day in and day out a whole lot worse than i had it as i felt useless i really did.
Sunday was St Davids day here in Wales and the boys had a brilliant day in school to celebatrate on friday its so nice that the learn out traditions and get to celebrate our patriant saint every year i think it is just so important to do this.
Jake had a fantastic parents evening on thursday i am glad to say all his teachers have said he is very much capable of achiving an A* in all subjects and they all wanted him!!! he cant do everything though and has submitted his choices so we will find out later in the year exactly what he will be doing he is such a clever boy and if he keeps at ot he will do so well in live and we wish him all the luck in the world we are just so very proud of him good boy Jake!!!!
Well i will be off out in a bit ot get mice for Pyscho and i am waiting on a call from the school requarding Leon but hey at least its not his fault this time so while im waiting i guess id better get on!! I now have a special top secret stitchy project i am working on so i need to get a design picked out have a lovely day :-)
i heard we're going to have snow! Glad your migraine has gone, perhaps you can consentrate on stitching now. Cool that you enjoyed st. davids day. i didn't do anything for it though.
ReplyDeleteTop Secret design?... you tease!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Jake. I'm really glad you're feeling better you must have been miserable. I'm a big baby when I am sick.
I'll bite... who is Psycho? Snake? Need pictures. I used to have pet rats about 20 years ago. I'm afraid of nothing except spiders and things that could kill me. LOL.