Friday, 10 December 2010

Last of my christmas cards for this year :-)

Hey everyone boy have these weeks to christmas been flying along so fast!!! I just wanted to take a few minutes inbetween shopping and cooking to show you my last few cards i have made :-)This one is for Jake This one is for Donny And this one is for Leon. I always try to stitch crds for my three boys over christms :-)

Im just so relieved its all coming together although if im honest im already starting to regret the bills that will start coming in after christms is over.But im sure i will manage i usually do lol

Im already starting to look foward to the new year so so much now that kickboxing isnt the only thing in my life i have planty of time to do more crafting weither it be cross stitch card making or playing with beads :-) and maybe a new line in hand dyed aid could be on the crads too!!!I have also really enjoyed making clothes designs this yer too so who knows where the future will lead....

No comments:

Post a Comment