Sunday, 27 May 2012

Had a busy week

This week I have been busy I have been working in my garden putting the pool up for the kids and stitching!!!!!!!!! yes thats right I said it STITCHING!!!!!! wooohooo at long long last I can stitch again :-)))) can you tell im a little excited!!! hehe oh its been so so long. Im slow and cant do it for as long as I want but its a start right??? Its been so warm here ive been out in the garden doing it. Weve also had a bbq this weekend and a night out with friends my life suddanly just seems to be getting back on track and im spending time with the people who have been there for me the last 14 weeks. I am back at the hospital tomorrow for my physio and yes I am still supposed to be wearing my cast each time I leave the house but we will see how much longer for not too long I really do hope!!! I promise I will get some photos of my dragon up this week, thankyou to all those who have listerned to me moaning the last few months I am trying to get back to normal :-))) Hope youve all had an amazing weekend I know I have im just so happy everythings falling back into place xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment