Thursday, 14 June 2012

What ive been working on while watching the footie :-)

I love the football thats no secret and its been great being able to watch two games everyday since last saturday :-)) I thought on monday it maybe a good idea to try and fit in a little stitching time while I enjoy it :-)) So I pulled out one of the charts hubby bought me for christmas and decided it looked easy enough to be able to concentrate on the game and the stitching at the same time hehe and it seems to be going well. I also started a new diet on monday so this helps take my mind off eating a little too which is great, I really need to lose some of the weight ive put on while not being asble to use my arm but im getting my life back on track slowly and trying to forget those that clearly forgot me after what they did. I also have been working on my fitness and I tried out UFC trainer on the ps3 move on tuesday morning and i have to say im still suffering today haha but oh well no pain no gain right :-))

1 comment:

  1. True, Kay, no pain, no gain. Or maybe we should say, no pain, no loss, lol. I hope the diet helps you. I have a terrible time with them myself. Great stitching too. I love that chart, and need to get it someday. Plus, enjoy the footie. I watch American football in much the same way !!

    ReplyDelete