Monday, 7 January 2013


Well its been a very emotional few days, my tears haven't stopped the house is so quiet so empty and there has been a very big hole in my heart since we lost you baby. So we have decided to get a kitten well that was the plan to try and help me because I am just so lost with out any pets at all. We had plans to get a little ginger and white tom from a house where he could no longer stay, hes not a baby he is 5 months old and needs love just as much as I do. But then I get a call from my eldest son who has a little girl who is about the same age desperately needing a new home too so all of a sudden we have two!!! Here is Lilith and Samael, welcome to your new home guys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment