Five years ago today I had my wrist shattered into 7 pieces by people I thought would never hurt me, people I classed as my family. It wasn't the accident that hurt as much as the way I was treated afterwards. Saying that I was in agony had to have an operation to put my wrist back in place, it took three people and I was awake. Months of aging every slightest movement I made then the painful physiotherapy to get it somewhat right. I was in plaster for over 6 very long months.
It was hard to understand why my "friends" could just turn their backs on me and pretend it hadn't happened. I could never of acted in that way. I'd of been there all the time insuring they were OK. But no they made themselves the victims. He can't even look at me still to this day knowing the way he reacted to the situation. You know what? Their loss not mine, I'm still me it was an accident, I'm not mad at that, just upset a d hurt by everything else.
Lesson learned never made the same mistake again....Must choose my friends more wisely....Oh wait....Nope still haven't learned, got hurt yet again by another person in my very small street!!!! That's why I don't do "friends" anymore!!!!
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment