skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Freedom on a Saturday!!!
It's Saturday and you know what?? I got a lay in!!!! Woohooo forgotten what that feels like!!! Hubby's off out tonight it's his cousins 21st birthday he's going with the boys from work so I'm going to sit this one out!!! However, as he hasn't been out in a long time it was clear he needed something to wear!!! Lol shopping with a man is worse than a woman but we did get there. I cooked a nice meal and off he went. But I have my own excitement!!! When we were out I had to buy new jeans as mine were falling down and these are awhile size smaller my smile from yesterday as gotten suffer :-) sooooo I've made a decision.....
Here is a dress I haven't worn in a long time, it's a very small size 14 designed by Caprice that cost £100 yes very expensive!!! I'd really like to get into this by my wedding anniversary so I have 5 months...You think I can do it??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment