For the middle of june you realy dont expect gale force winds pounding rain and dark miserable weather its horrible and depressing i hope it gets better for leon before his competition on saturday or hell be realy disapointed if its cancelled or realy wet if its not lol.
I got my mill hill beads this morning and a reel of krenick for the next two fairies i want to do hmmm im full of ideas like that lol these are two of my future plans.
I got my mill hill beads this morning and a reel of krenick for the next two fairies i want to do hmmm im full of ideas like that lol these are two of my future plans.


I have just bought wind element and i am looking foward to eventually getting round to it lol. And I am using my own hand dyed fabbie for moon dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment