Thursday, 15 January 2009

Great

They came to do the insulation in the coving in my walls yesterday so at long last we will have a warmer house just waiting now for the artic to be redone and the double glazing. The real problem started yesterday afternoon with just one phone call. When they come out next month to refit our bathroom they have decided they are going to hack off the walls and replaster which is great im not complaining as we have so much condensation in there it will be a great help no the problem started when they said we wont have a bath or sink (well we knew that) or toilet for 3 days!!! 3 days i couldnt believe what i was hearing and what was worse was they expected us to move in with friends or family while they were doing it!!! yes if course i know someone who can put the 4 of us the dog and the snake up for 3 days as if what are they thinking? Its hard enough some days for Donny to get around our own home with his eyes nevermind have to sleep on a floor or something its just a nightmare they are calling back out early next week to discuse where we go from here so we are hoping for some better news there.

I was also disapointed after working out so much with videos exercise bike and ab trimmer to have lost no weight at all but to have lost an inch on my waist i just dont get it at all!!!! but im not complianing and im keeping it up i will be back in my jeans really soon i am deturmined lol but it does mean my stitching has suffered though so i need to go and try and getmy 2 challenges done for the month!!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. You will benefit in the long run. Just think I am right there with you when you are doing it!!!! Remember it didn't get like this overnight so it is going to take awhile!!! Ugh move yall out of your home for 3 days? I hope they can find a better solution for you. Sending lots of hugs. Do me a favor and send me your email my AOL didn't save it :(

    big big hugs

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats... 3 of your posts went by me.

    Bathroom renos... ick, but great when it's fixed and improved. Would LOVE to get ours fixed up and all the fixtures replaced. The wall still looks "chewed", since I took at the wet plaster with the back of a hammer.

    I haven't had any luck with weight loss this year either, but the roads are icy and arctic temps... that's my excuse (good thing I thought of one)... actually, I am enjoying naughty food too much and am in denial. ;o) I share in your frustration and you are a better woman than I at this point, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im really trying and very slowly its paying off hopefully one day i will get there!!! hopefully lol

    ReplyDelete