Thursday, 22 January 2009

A wonderful stash filled week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent been online very much this week with trying to sort out whats happening next with the works we will be having done to the house next month and still getting nowhere trying to wokout and spending time with my family so i thought id jump on tonight and update you all with the few things that have been going on here, In this post id like to tell you all about the wonderful gifts i have recieved this week and the fantastic prize i won at frost night on the smo board and show you the prize i recieved for my article in cross stitch gold that i have now finally got a copy of thanks to my very dear friend Nicky.

Firstly here is the prize i got from cross stitch gold some wonderful stickers and some white aida always very useful especiall as i have none at the moment lol

Secondly i recieved 3 wonderful charts from my wish list from Donna on the smo board it was very sweet of her

Next was the wonderful prize i recieved from Myrna on the smo board from her frost night contest wow there where a lot of nice things a fantastic prize

And last but by no ways least Tonys had already suprised me this week with a $15 gv for 123 stitch which there was no need for at all but when these dragon floss arrived from sew and sew this morning i was very very shocked!!! Tonya is a lovely person and has been so sweet to me i have no idea what ive done to deserve all these pressies but i am very grateful thankyou so so much!!!

4 comments:

  1. You have been nothing but the greatest friend to me, and I wanted you to know how special you are. Last year I made a lot of mistakes and I lost myself but I am slowly coming back! I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!

    big big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya just because you may have taken afew wrong turns doesnt mean i wont be here for you thats what friends are for hun im here for you to lean on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like a mouse in the corner, LOL... but I think I understand. Tonya has always been my friend, and since I joined SMO board. It was hard to see things go screwy.

    I admit that I don't participate to the degree that I used to... there's been a few uptights, LOL... You two are among the ones who seem like keepers to me.

    I don't know WHAT happened at Christmas with freebies on SMO... I was too busy and missed them, I guess :o( Rules changed as well, while I've been only shadowing the board. I feel so outta the loop! LOL

    About your stash... how great is THAT?!!! You are in a magazine! wow... I know someone practically celebrity!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol lori!!! they have changed everything over at smo you have to earn a lot of the freebies now with games ect and the others are just there for a few days so you have to keep checking back all the time

    tonya is my friend and i know shes been through a tough time but you are meant to stand by your friends right??
    sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete