I just wanted to wish everyone a lovely day we dont really do valentines day at our house we never really have done we dont feel we should have one day a year when you should have to tell someone you love them and buy them a gift we believe when you love someone you should show them in little ways everyday. I did make some valentine cards and then Leon chose the first one for me to give to Donny and he made me a card aswell but thats as far as we went. We did get a take away Indian meal which we had with the children which was very nice and then Paula came over to watch the snake being fed and invited us over to thier house for the rest of the evening so thats what we did we ended up singing karaoke again for the most of the night but it was a lot of fun!!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful valentines which ever way you decided to spent it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment