............ and its only wednesday!!! the boys have one more day in school then its half term so we have a week of them home it doesnt seem like theyve been in school much the last few weeks with the snow ect and they are off again!!!
We didnt get the works started on our house then they have decided to wait until they have moved the gas meter outside and we had a call today to tell us they will be doing that on monday so now we are just waiting for them to get back to us with the new date for the interier works to be done hopefully it wont be too long or wont take too long fingers crossed hey.
I wanted to share with you all jakes new certificate that he recieved for 100% attendance at school for the first term he is so proud that he made it in everyday he has several of these because he will drag himself to school no matter how he is feeeling. Leon didnt quite make it after the chest infection he had and had to stay home a few days but thats ok he cant help feeling ill.
We have had a good few days weatherwise here still very cold but at least the snow does seem to have gone but im waiting as ive known it to snow on my birthday before so we shall see.
Not much news here on the stitchy front i just havent picked up my needle since the weekend but i have kept up with my exercise a little i really need to get more done on that front to ah well im off now to watch England lose the footie lol no maybe they will win we shall see.........
I am still baffled by the fact that your posts don't seem to show up on my blogger radar!! I love keeping up with you! :o(
ReplyDeleteAnyway... congrats to Leon and Jake. Great work guys!
Your Phoenix Dragon is looking wonderful. I love dragons and a long time ago, I adopted the name laphoenix on line, because it is a name that is nearly never taken, making signing up for stuff easier. Neat that the Phoenix and Dragon are together on this pattern. and PURPLE!! LOL. (I think I might be envious) ;o) LOL
Hope you post soon!