While i have 2 minutes spare before i go to collect Leon from yet another afterschool club. the reason for the slowly typing? I have managed to hurt my right wrist somehow during getting thinks moved and packed away for next week i cant write or stitch but thankfully i can just about to drive you would of laughed if youd seen me trying to pull my jeans up this morning LOL
I did get a suprise phone call from my very dear friend Sue up in Scotland this morning even though we have sent emails text ect this was the first time we had spoken on the phone and it was fantastic!! we had a nice long natter and a giggle on the phone which was just what i needed i havent had a good natter on the phone in ages dont get me wrong i love going over my friends too but this was great really cheered me up and made me forget how much it hurts for 5 minutes anyway i have a bandage and it better be better tomorrow ive got too much to do before the weekend!!!
The boys are busy tonight the unit has its yearly inspection so they will be at cadets all night and me and Donny will be home watching the footie its champions league tonight cant be missing that!!! with Jake at the option after school tomorrow and Leons parents evening on thursday we really do have a busy next few days.
Ahhh be careful Ms Kay!!! I sure have missed talking to you. My finger is doing better. I think the digits hurt a LOT when they are damaged. I must have done something to my finger yesterday because my hand is all bruised again and it is sensitive when I use it. How is the weight loss/working out going?? Well I think of you often. Sending lots of hugs.
ReplyDeleteHow is the wrist today? I hope better. Thinking of you..
ReplyDeleteSorry your wrist is sore. Must make stitching impossible. I have a friend I grew up with and we call or get together once a year at most. We giggle and talk like old hens, just like no time has passed. Great for the soul, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteTFS and take care of that wrist.