Friday, 5 November 2010

We are going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! I get to see Jake and Donny today and i cant wait and i dont care who hears it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are up early all pcked and longing to be in a much freindly place than this is. I know people say Llanelli is dump but its my dump and i cant wait to get back to Wales!!!! To be honest it hasnt felt like we are in a different country just different place is that all traveling is i dont know lol maybe its just me :-)

Ok so this isnt the plane we were on cos we were on easy jet but this is one we saw looking out of the window lol . When we arrived back in Bristol Donny has come up on the bus to meet us and tht ws fantastic for both me and Leon after a quite awful last few hours last night and when we got home Jake was home and i hugged him so hard and Bud was so so happy to see us too :-) I dont think i could go for a week again its far too long but im home now and im so happy.

If youd like to see the photos i have taken i will be uploding them here soon http://dragoncollector.multiply.com/photos

1 comment: