skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another hospital visit
Ive been back to the hospital yet again, yes a very boring life I lead I know lol. They took off the plaster and my wrist still isnt healed :-(( I thought maybe because I was starting to be able to do a few things for myself I admit not that much but somethings it was getting better but apparantly not. I now have another cast this time though it can be removed for bathing the first week and boy does it need that!!!! But it has to be left on at all other times. And the second week it has to be removed at bed time and a few times during the daytime when I need to try to exercise it a little self physio I am so not looking foward to that it is just so painful I cant believe its taking so long to heal :-(( I do feel better im myself since stopping the painkillers but im still so useless Imiss everything I used to do, I haved stitched in weeks I havent been able to play any of my dance games on the ps3, zumba s gone out of the window. I cant cook or bake or anything.The laptop is a nono I just cant manage to hold it and type and doing it by the table is just uncomfy if I do it for to long. Nevermind they do say all good things come to those who wait I just dont like the waiting part. Back in two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment