skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Two weeks later
I went to the hospital last monday the xray was good and Ive been back today thankfully they have taken off the temp plaster and replaced it with a new one, I really needed this as it was crumbling. The xrays are good my wrist was bent in such a shape when they took the older plaster off I dont think it will ever be the same again. The last two weeks of my life have been a blur, I cannot do anything for myself, every movement I make is aggony. The painkillers have made me sleepy or feeling spaced but I cannot sleep every movement just wakes me with the terrible shotting pain it gives me :-(( I feel so useless so down I hate it. Ive decided to give up the painkillers I really do not like what they are turning me into and I think its starting to scred my boys too. The people who caused the accident have been over to see one once I dont understand I thought we were friends, if I caused this accident I would of been there everyday checking if they were ok, asking if they needed anything. Iam so grateful for my friend who lives opposite she has been here everyday just calling to see how im doing if I need anything and my Dad has been wonderful. I am so grateful for all my husband is doing I have been useless in everything hes even been sleeping on the sofa to make sure he doesnt hurt me I feel so so bad. Im back at the hospital in three weeks lets hope time heels.
No comments:
Post a Comment