skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My stitchy update for April
This month was a quick stitch, it was also a very easy decision to make after the start of the year I have had, I need to learn that I am too giving always there for everyone but when I need understanding it seems like that's just too much to ask. And what's worse was I really had no idea what was happening until my son told me I needed to step back from a situation and see what happened. I guess its easy to see what's happening to someone else that it is when its happening to you. It especially made my mind up the day before my birthday, lets just say we all know my track record with birthdays and what happened made this one no different.Never mind when every door closes a new one eventually opens xx
No comments:
Post a Comment