Tonight is a very sad night I cant believe what happened it was all so fast, Sammy had only been out for 10 minutes when there was a knock at our door asking if we had a little white and ginger kitten. I didn't recognised the lady that knocked so I just said yes why?? Oh she said I'm sorry but I think he's been hit by a car, my heart almost stopped no it cant be my Sammy...
Leon and me followed her just around the corner from my house and there he was half laying in the road I very gently picked him up and he purred briefly. He was bleeding from his eye, nose and mouth I was so afraid he just didn't look like he was going to make it. I couldn't believe this was happening so soon to losing our dog it just wasn't fair!!! I got straight on the phone to my Dad who drove us up to the vets in Swansea and we had to leave without him. I cried all the way home with my jacket covered in his blood it was horrible to just have to leave him there. But he is in the best place and now the waiting begins.
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment