skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Update on Sammy
Well I phoned the vets a lot yesterday he seems to be doing ok and I'm just thankful he made it through the night, He was still very shock up and sore and not eating very well I just feel so bad that I couldn't be with him but as he wasn't out of the woods yet he had to stay where he was. But when I phoned this morning I was allowed to go bring him home which was great but quite scary too as I knew I would have to drive on the motorway to go get him, but I wanted him so much I braved it and fetched him.
They think he may have a skull fracture and has bleeding on the brain but his jaw isn't broken as they first thought, only thing is that his eyes are very dilated and we will have to see how he goes he's not out of the woods yet and we aren't sure how his eye sight is working either. Lilly wasnt sure of him at all its like its not her Sammy so we will have to keep a close eye on them both I am just so glad he is still with us and safe at home xx
No comments:
Post a Comment