skip to main |
skip to sidebar
week 5 weigh in
Just as I though there has been a 1lb increase this week which I am sure will get worse with my wedding anniversary creeping closer and the meal I know will take me over what I should be eating in a day but as I want to watch myself change I am showing my start photos and my one month in, look away now if you don't want to see a fat girl!!!
I am starting to see a change, and my clothes are all falling off so I know something is working!! but as I am doing zumba, ufc training and I have an exercise machine as well as healthy eating and I have also been out on my cycle and walking I don't know whats doing me more good!!!! But I do have to remind myself this is just the start.
And hopefully I will get down to what makes me happier, but people have started to notice which does make me smile :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment