Tuesday, 20 August 2013

What a crazy few days

I had a phone call from my Dad yesterday morning asking what I was doing, nothing much I replied ok he said I will be down in an hour just going to the drs as my chest is playing up. That's nothing unusual for my Dad so I didn't worry. I should of, because half hour later he was phoning me back asking me to drive him to the hospital as they thought it was his heart and had told him he was not allowed to drive. We spent all day at the hospital while he underwent tests and I had to go collect my step mum to visit him that evening as they decided to keep him in. I to relax that evening when I was watching big brother and was so happy when Sam won, had a few glasses of wine and heard nothing from the hospital.
Then this morning my Dad phoned said they wanted his medication up to the hospital, so I cycled down and collected it from the house, came home and then my husband walked up to the hospital with me, its a lovely summers day so it really was quite pleasant. I was speaking to the staff and they weren't really sure when he would be coming home even though all the tests where coming back normal he just had to wait to see the cardiologist team to find out what would be happening next. We walked home and had some lunch and a rest before the evening visiting hours when I would have to take my step mum back up to visit him , when I had a phone call from my Dad saying he was aloud home. I went to the hospital to collect him when I discovered that it was muscular they had decided so all the fuss had been for nothing!!! I'm just glad my Dads ok though :-)) but now we are getting in so I have had to get a take away tonight, it feels so naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment