Sooo, today I decided to cut all the lawns, trees and bushes in the front of my house and lawns in the back. Had a really busy morning b=getting it all need and tidy in the warm sunshine and loaded the car for the recycling place by us. That's when the trouble started....went to start the car, nothing, and a fail message on the dashboard. Called out the AA who where here within an hour, wired it up to his machine and said he would see what he could do. Well turned out he couldn't do anything and had to tow me to the garage...a really frightening experience which I don't really enjoy much!!! I had not being in control of the car!!!
So we left the car there and walked home via Morrisons where we picked up a few things for a bbq and a few bottles of wine. Anyway, we were hoping it wasnt all bad news until we got a call saying they weren't sure what it was and we were looking from anything form £125 up to £2000 to fix her.... I need my wine I need not to think about it after everything that's already gone on this month!!! and I have to wait until mon or tues to know what's next....excuse me I'm going to open my wine......
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment