
Just a quick post today ove been busy cleaning this morning and ironing this afternoon and i shall be off soon to get tea started but before i do i wanted to share with you the halloween exchange i made for one of the ladies off the sanman board as she recieved it yesterday i almost didnt want to send it it came out so cool i did the skeleton and the moon in glow in the dark krenick also the heading on the tombstone so it really comkes to live in the night time. I just hope she enjoys it :-).
We are back up the hospital tomorrow for Donnys check up so please if you can id be really grateful if you could keep us in your thoughts and send some possitive vibes our way that would be great!!!
Hey Ms Kay. Love the stitching! I need help getting my pictures smaller. I am not very good on the computer! Anyway, my prayers are with you two tomorrow.
ReplyDeletesending lots of hugs
T