I had a nice quiet day yesterday before i went to the drs though i managed to get a xmas piece done for my rr/orniment exchange on my board thats the first one from three this runs monthly for the next three months we all get 3 orniments back unfinished and we get to turn them into what ever we want which is all new to me but so far im enjoying it!!! I also managed to do a bit more on my santas dragon and to finish the last corner on the rr and i finished it so here is a photo for you all to see ;-)

What do you think? I love it!!!! and i am almost half way to doing 50 for Tonyas challenge on the sss board hhhmmm somehow me things im never gonna do 25 in the next 3 months!!!!
I think it is cute.
ReplyDelete