Saturday, 18 October 2008

Ive been tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Cathe .
Here are the rules of the game.
• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
• Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
• Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
• Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

So here are my six random things:-)

1) Im afraid of spiders.
2) I love to watch scary movies.
3) I passed my driving test on the fourth attempt.
4) I am allergic to lady birds
5) I used to love being in the school musicals when i was in comprehensive school.
6) I entered a tallent show on holiday with my friend when i was a teenager and we came second.

So my six nominies to play along (if they wish - nobody is forced to do this) are:-

Deb
Heather
Barb
Tonya
Paula
Kath

2 comments:

  1. Kay i have done it ;) so you can go and read if you like:) Take Care Hun, hope you all are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of anybody being allergic to Ladybirds. That's certainly an unusual one. Thanks for taking part in the fun.

    ReplyDelete