skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Stitchy update at very long last :-))
Here is an update of my stitching I have to say it has been a very very long 14 weeks with out lifting my needle I didnt ever think I would miss something quite so much but I really really have its just sooooo nice to be back doing something I love im never going to take advatage of being able bodied so much again. I have had a lovely morning baking chocolate cake with my youngest today he maybe 15 but its so nice we can still do these things together I guess it helps that its been pouring with rain since yesterday afternoon so hes home for a change :-)) I hope you all enjoy your weekend and bank holidays for all those here in the uk xxx
Is that Why Hoard Gold, Kay? It's coming right along, if it is. I love some of the Dragon Dreams dragons. They're a little too cute sometimes though... (I need to get No Late Knight Snacking someday, and I have all her freebie dragons. Wonderful!!)
ReplyDeleteNo Julie its treasure them now its her latest realise when i seen it i knew i HAD to have it lol i know whatyou mean though but i dolike most of her designs xx
ReplyDelete