Saturday, 1 March 2014

Happy Saint David's day

I would like to wish everyone a very happy Saint David's day we have already had cawl and welsh cakes in the best few weeks and yes I guess I could of kept them for today but never mind :-)) I am going to try something new this month which is a picture for every day I'm not sure atm weither it will be something I am doing, somewhere I am or just something I am thinking about we will just have to see how the mood takes me I guess :-))

Tonight we have a very unusual child free night which isn't a bad thing after last night, geess it comes to something when you have to be careful what you say in your own house because your every word and movement seems to be being reported back to someone who apparently doesn't want anything to do with your or your life, confused?? I know I am... but there you go I guess.

 Any way our night was wonderful just chilling and relaxing watching tv together after a cooked a lovely but healthy meal and we shared a bottle of wine. Yes just a bottle I am going to be cutting right back again otherwise this weight is never going any where and all the exercise I am doing will be for nothing, I can do it I have done it before but living here sometimes its just easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment