skip to main |
skip to sidebar
REALLY????
How much mess can a teenage boy be comfy to life in in all honesty??? Im sure there is less rubbish on a tip than Leon's bedroom and I for one an sick to death of it and in all honesty Jkaes inst that much better. All these boys do in the house is their own rooms they are far to lazy to help with anything else and they still expect it all... Ive had enough. My hormones have kicked in big time today and between the feeling sick and being in total agony I am sick to death of everyone and everything. It would be wise to run the otherway if you see me coming for the next few days I am likely to say what I think rather tahn what I should you have all been warned in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment