I really did try today!!! I got up I went shopping with my Dad, I did my zumba, chatted to a friend, sat with Sammy for an hour, got my mind set for a new look at a new week, new month.....it don't last long. And I should be used to it really, in all honesty is anything in this life as simple as it sounds??
It just goes to show what a person put into a situation who doesn't belong there can do to a family and its ripping ours apart. But there's nothing that can be done about it. I keep being told oh it will fizzle out, but I really don't think it will, once you mix with poison it rubs off on you and is harder and harder to pull away from it no matter how bad it gets. Time to turn a blind eye or its going to continue to eat at us all. Playing Chinese whispers so it says just with the people you want.
Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow x
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment