I wanted to show you all a photo of leon in his new cadet uniform he wont be a real cadet until his 12th birthday in march so hes inbetween junior and cadet at the moment. Leon and Jake have been at asda today bag packing to help raise money for the cadets they are doing it most of this week if they can so he he is with his fresh new hair cut he got in town all by himself its a bit shorter than i thought hed go but doesnt he look handsome
Well i am almost ready for thursday but still have my main shop to do which lokes likely to being tuesday or wednesday!!! yikes im really dreading that lol but my dad said earlier that we will have the turkey on tuesday afternoon and they have us a piece of pork so im going to have to empty my spare fridge which usually homes the kids pop and stuff so that i have somewhere to store the turley untill i cook it on christmas eve i also have plans to bake some shortbread cookies and my mince pies tomorrow with Leon as he loves to bake. I was doing some last minute christmas wrapping while the boys where out so now everything is sat under the tree as now the boys are too big for me to have to hide everything anymore which means at least this year i wont have to stay up untill 3am when Jake finally decides to go to sleep as its all done lol i may acually get to sample the wine we made tonight too as i dont have to go out tomorrow so that will be nice a bottle some pringles and a movie bliss!!!!
Leon looks so smart and proud:)
ReplyDeleteYeah I've got my fresh food to get yet and I'm doing that Tuesday while DH is off. I've got to go for a scan Tuesday afternoon and as I don't trust my FIL or auntie-in-law's driving ( shush!) I asked him to take the day off to take me! LOL!
Lovely cards. I've got some lovely handmade ones too this year ( including yours, thank you)