Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Kids

What is it about kids once they turn into a teenager? does that give them the right to turn from a child to a monster? Well Jakes seems to think so and he is driving me mad. How exactly is it my fault his clothes havent been washed when he hasnt brought then down for me to wash? well aparantly it is. What am i supposed to do go through his room and do everything for him? I dont think so he almost went to school with a sore mouth this morning when i was a child if id spoken to anyone like that i would of had one he always has to tyr have the last word well not with me and if he keeps it up he will learn the hard way i can tell you.

Anyway enough of him for now because thinking about it is making me mad again and im off to meet the boys after school so they can do thier christmas shopping. Leon is back at school today hes still not 100% but hes finished his antibiotics so hes gone and i havent heard anything so he should be ok. Im dreading going mind as Leon has passed his germs onto me and i have a sore throat and ears a cough and a cold but i dont feel to bad and these things have to be done before it gets too late.I can hardly believe this time next week will be christmas eve!!! yikes id better get moving i guess or im not going to be ready for it.

3 comments:

  1. Never had any problems with Jess when she turned 13 but Abi can be as nice as pie one minute then as moody as hell the next! I guess she could be worse though! LOL!

    Oh I know it's hard to believe it's Christmas Eve in a week. It's scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat as you... should I start bailing water? ROFL...

    One day at a time is the only advice I have, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete