Monday, 29 December 2008

New years resolutions

I usually make these but never seem to stitch to them for very long i guess i just dont have enough will power lol after having a wonderful holidays with my family which by no means is over quite yet as we are having a family party on new years eve!!! I have decided that this year i should maybe only make a few that i should really try to stitck to so here goes

1. I am going to try to exercise more this year and try to get some of the extra weight i am carryng off me i always start out with good intentions but get bored so easily but this time its going to be different as i am doing it with the ladies on Jackys board ans as one lady is living just 10 miles from me as i found out today we are really going to try help each other so fingers crossed it will last!!! I am going to put up my tickers here to try keep myself motivated too.

2. I am going to try cut down on the amount of exchanges i join in i have been so disapointed with not getting back quite a few on boards such as Harmony and the pheonix stitching one and also the contests i am thinking od only joining in those people i know as i have been let down on both smo and Harmony here also so im just getting fed up with it all. So from now on its just people i trust or im not interested harsh i know but im getting fed up of being left down. I have already cut down on a lot of my yahoo groups and think i will drop out of a lot of places all together in the next few months so it will give me more time to do other things.

3. I am thinking of maybe (I can hear Donny laughing already) of cutting down on my internet time!!! i want to stitch more and play some of my computer games as they are stocking up and i dont have enough time to do everything i want. Ive had a ball the last few days playing the wii with the boys mind you my arms and legs are aching lol but its been fun spending so much time with them. We were playing our new singstar game on christmas day too that was fun i love it!!!

4. To not do so much for other people especially when you get no thanks for it just a great big kick in the teeth. I am far too trusting when it comes to leting people into my life and i try to do so much for them when they need it only to find when i need a little support they are no where to be found so I need to learn to put me and my family first from now on.

Hmmm i cant think of much else i want to change in my life at the moment there are things that i cant change so i try not to think about that too much. Is anyone else thinking of making some changes for 2009?

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Kay!!
    I'm not a fast stitcher by any means and I hate being burned on exchanges.

    It's very hard to cut back on internet time... So many blogs to keep up with, LOL. I don't have tonnes on my check list, but the few I have are worth keeping up with (like yours).

    Oh, the joy of the Wii. What did I ever do before it?? (I was on the Internet more, LOL) I'm totally addicted to Animal Crossing City Folk. And I have the DS one too! If you have either of these games we can visit each other's towns... just let me know on my blog.

    Hope you meet all your new Years goals! :oD

    ReplyDelete