Thursday, 27 November 2008

All frammed!!!


I just wanted to share my santas dragon all frammed!! he is now proudly hanging where my fire dance usually hangs all year long on the shelf in my living room i HAD to have this proudly displayed after the chore it seemed to be stitching it by the end but then again when i look at it it seems well worth all the trouble!!! We will be off out soon to get some parcels out to some friends before its too late for xmas and i need to go to pets at home to get some sawdust for the mice so we are going to be braving the rain and gale force winds we are having here today but it has to be done!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! It's framed!! LOL.

    I have a santa and polar bear stitched piece, that I love so much I leave it on the wall year round. (wierd maybe... but I just love it)

    Mice :o) we used to keep mice. One was so attached to us, that she just begged at the bars to be picked up constantly. No more fur in my house now, but probably a puppy in the Spring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hardly see our mice they are upstairs so they dont wind the snake up lol i used to have hampsters guinea pigs and a bunny and i miss the hampsters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is that Kay!!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete