Tuesday, 18 November 2008

I have been tagged

Well I have been tagged and need to tell you 6 things about me and then tag 6 more to do the same.

So here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post.5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know your entry is up

So
Joan was so nice to tag me. Just learned how to set a link--Whoa Who!

Now 6 Random the things about me:

its harder this time beacuse ive already done it once!!!

1. I am terrified of bees and wasps one day while riding my bike down a busy road a wasp flew next to me so i jumped off my bike and ran away!! my sister was laughing so hard at me lol

2. I love to watch football my huusband and two sons are all footie mad so i have gotten used to sitting around watching it and i managed to watch a lot of the european cup this year.

3. I love to sing while driving the car and i do it more so to embaress the kids when they have thier friends in the car lmao.

4. I am always have cold hands and feet it doesnt matter if im wearing socks or not and gloves do nothing!!

5. I dont really like chocolate when i was pregnant with jake i went off it and i have never really gone back to it if i eat a chocolate bar i feel sick afterwards i can eat a bit but not a lot.

6. I love to dress up and have parties with the kids im sooo going to miss it when they no longer want to humor me lol/

Ok thats enough about me here are the six people i have tagged

Dawn
Kath
Sally
Tonya
Sue
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me, Kay. I've posted about it.
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am posting Ms. Kay!!! Not sure I know 6 on here though!

    ReplyDelete