I also had a wonderful suprise in the mail today an early christmas presant from my very very dear friend Shirley she is such a wonderful lady and i hols a place in my heart for her such a wonderful friend to have thankyou so so much for everything you do for me.Thankyou so much for everything you do for me i am so lucky to have you in my life.
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
You have beautiful bloomers (I'm not being fresh, ROFL)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice friend, too! Congrats on the stash.
WOW I love those plants. What an awesome friend to send you all that DMC. You know my address!! hahhaha
ReplyDeletebig hugs
Tonya
I emailed you back tonight! I haven't gotten any other emails other than today on myspace. How is your DH? How are you holding up? Pffftttt you are the expert at the computer!!!! What are you stitching these days? Well we have been up since 5 so I am off to bed. Keep in touch darn it!!!
ReplyDeletebig big hugs
T
(I posted an answer on my blog and then I thought I would post it here, where you might ACTUALLY see it ;) )