they only take photos of the year 7 so i dont have one of Jake. It just makes me think they are growning up so fast and yes i know before i know it they will be gone and its a very scary thought but at least i do have a few years left of them yet. I think its turned out lovely and i just wanted to share with you all.
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
What a handsome guy!!
ReplyDeleteI know... they grow so darn fast at this age.
Only take pictures during certain years? wow... here it's every year.
Our kids don't wear uniforms... but the pictures I've seen of the kids wearing them, looks so nice and formal.
:o)
(do you allow blogger to news feed your posts? maybe that's why I always seem to be late visiting your blog. I look at my list on my blog and see what's new. I never seem to see yours updated, but obviously you do. Just wondering aloud... it's totally your choice.)
:o)
yes lori i do hmmm dont understand why it doesnt uppdate with you though its very strange and thankyou!!!
ReplyDelete