As we are talking christmas i thought i would show you what we have decided to get the boys this year as they are getting bigger its been so hard trying to decide on what to get them apart froma new phone and clothes so we decided to get them a new pc as the old one they have is so old its so slow and rubbish they have no idea about this though so it will be s total suprise it didnt cost too much either as we built it ourselves and it is better than the one we use!!! here are some photos for you to see. 

Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
Hey Kay! We will decorate next Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I love Christmas! Love the new look of your blog! VERY Christmassy!!!! I hope you get rid of that nasty headache.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
T
My tree is up, although I don't dare decorate on the outside... I get made fun of as it is, LOL.
ReplyDeleteThat's some sparkley machine! I'm sure they will love it... I know I would!