skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cooking cooking
Today we walked Jensen over to Lidl I wasn't sure when I went in what I was going to be cooking tonight, but once I went in I decided for the next few days :-)) Jakes not home for most of this week so it shall be quiet around here something im starting to get quite used to. Any ways. I came out of lidls with enough veg to sink a battle ship and make me wish I had taken the car lol when we got back I decided to take out how I'm feeling about a few things atm out on a large selection of veggies and get them all prepared for the cawl I shall be serving for food on thurs and it helped it worked wonders :-)) two hours later and my mood has had an overhaul, well for time being any ways :-))
No comments:
Post a Comment