Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Half way through half term

Started the day off with more exercise I am really trying to work out more get ready for the summer!!! loves it :-))

Its not been too bad if I'm honest but i think that's down to the fact i have hardly seen the boys lol  seem quite a bit of Leon's girlfriend though and even more of her tonight as she missed her train home and her mum had to come pick her up which didn't make her mum very happy and i can see her point. I don't know the roads where she lives so i don't like driving places I don't know in the dark, guess its time to start driving around more in the day in case  this happens again!!! kids hey I was in the bath when Leon phoned to say what had happened. But she is home and safe now and that's all that matters. Time to relax finally and watch bones and grimm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment