Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Day 4

And yes its still there, oh well. cant sit and dwell on the fact I guess I just need to get up and moving and see if that helps. So that's just what we did we took Jensen for a nice long walk to try clear my head. We did see some daffodils does that mean spring is officially trying to show us herself?? I do hope so I think we have all just had about enough of these 100mile an hour winds rain rain and more rain and flooding. Please mother nature we would love some nicer weather if you don't mind :-)) I don't remember the last time the winds where so damaging we have had several roads closed by us over the last week and buildings damaged not to mention how rough its been at the coast. My heart goes out to all those across the country that have been flooded as this happened to me as a child it is one of those things you will never forget and hope to only go through in your lifetime once its just so awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment