Saturday, 15 February 2014

Feeling brave tonight!!

Since I have had a few accidents from falling over the last 10 or so years with the last being the worst I have a terrible fear of falling and sometimes this gets me down. I know its not an irrational fear as I know the reasons behind it, but it seems to take over my life sometimes and this one is starting to get me down a bit if I'm more than honest as I have so many pretty shoes with heels that I am just so afraid to wear. Learning more and more this year that life is far too short I really must learn to start thinking about things and doing something about them, so saying that, I am walking around tonight in my high boots with heels to see how I go. We all have to start somewhere right???

No comments:

Post a Comment