skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday sunday
Its funny how one persons words and actions can change the way you are feeling. Well tonight the plan was a sweet and sour pork followed by a nice night cwtching on the sofa watching a movie or two with my hubby, well it doesn't work that way when your kids don't want you to relax. I have a message from my youngest to inform me he's on the train on the way back from his girlfriends and wont be long at 7.45, I then have another message at 8.00 i have bumped into my mate wont be long, another message at 9.30 gone spinning see you in a bit, final message at 11.05 I know this is short notice but don't wait up see you tomorrow....16 going on 26...way to ruin my night ggrrr why not just say your staying out in your earlier message, did I mention its the first night of half term??? I give up I'm going to bed!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment