skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Busy day
This is what you have to do when you are trying to eat healthy. I made the scotch eggs from scratch with pork and not sausage meat! Expensive this diet lark....Anyway, today started out with me going to the hospital for a checkup on his copd. He's been struggling for so long and I wish they could do something to make him more comfortable but it's rest after test. When we were leaving we seen his other daughter ( yes I'm aware it's my sister but it doesn't feel like it to me) she seemed more concerned with her problems than his, which I guess is because she knows nothing because she doesn't make anytime for him. But that's enough said. I drove his car back to do some shopping with him and I'm feeling more confident in doing so now even though it's a tank!!! I actually started to work on my kitchen this afternoon and there are now 4 cupboards looking better and the first bag out of the house, it's a start right,??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment