So this is the last weekend after Christmas I always say let's try empty the cupards and get healthier. Sometimes it lasts sometimes it doesn't. Been thinking of the best way to tackle it this time around with my husband working shifts and mine never staying the same week to week. Also still fighting off this flu virus it's going to be hard work trying to get back into exercise but I'm going to try.
On the same note, eating healthier isn't all bad apart from all the prep that goes into it and spending much longer in the kitchen but this is something I want to try and do by myself before I pay someone to help. I made this for food tonight and it was yummy I love lamb so it was a very nice treat :-)
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment