Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Time for a change

I actually say this every year, I need to make changes sometimes I stick to them, other times I just get lazy or bored or too willing to think people change...Well they don't ever. I can say sometimes I miss this or I miss that with certain people I used to love but I don't actually think I miss the people just the fun I used to have doing the things on the rare occasion we used to to them and don't think of the other times when I just felt a cloud over me or an anchor pulling me down into the blackness and then I remind myself they are in my past for a reason, they aren't meant to be in my present I've out grown the need for them.
So this year needs to be about me and what I want. I'm going to declutter my home, get my garden started and finish the decorating and I'm going to try my hardest to get off my bum and drop some weight for me because I want to. I want to get things the way I want them for me. I've had my heart broken so many times by people who say they will be there for you but are too selfish to actually mean it that I'm done with wanting anyone in my life apart from my very close family. Because at the end of the day it's just you, 

No comments:

Post a Comment