Ive been struggling for what feels like weeks rather than days with this flu virus and not getting any sleep hasn't helped either with all the coughing once I lay down, even tried the Vicks on my feet, didn't help. So I got up this morning with no voice, can't say my lot are very sympathetic mind you they seem to be enjoying the peace and quiet!!! All I can say is it's going to feel like a very long shift in work tonight.
So on that note the exercise plan hasn't started as I do not have the energy to even want to start thinking about it feeling as completely crappy as I do, but on the other hand I have gone back to the healthier cooking as Christmas is over and I now have normal shifts and I have more time. Will weigh tomorrow and see how I do this week :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment