I really can't remember the last time I was in work when the shop opened on a Sunday morning but it would be my shift the weekend of my hubby's birthday lol so it meant a taxi into work and a walk home!! But it was dry and not too cold so I walked over to whsmiths and got myself a new book to start marking down my weight loss journey I suppose it depends on how long I keep it up for this time because normally after a few weeks I get bored and stop but I'm going to try harder before summer this year!!!
I've been trying to decide on my wip for February and I'm thinking it will most definitely be my cabin, as you can see I've not gotten that far and I had it for my birthday last year but I have finished quite a few between then and now!!!!
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment