Today I have decided I am gonna have a day in and get this place all nice and neat, and yes I am well aware of the time I am going to keep it that way but I have had enough of the feeling sorry for myself and just want to keep busy so all of downstairs is getting blitz including the leather sofas and dining chairs as the weather is so bad here everything seems to be constantly being covered in muddy paw prints, I shall truly be happy to see the weather brake I for one am getting pretty sick of all of this rain and doom and glum weather all of the time!!!
And after me saying that you know what the sun came out!!! Not for long mind but it did make a lovely change to see that strange looking thing staring down from the sky!!! so we took the pup for a walk to Home bargins while it was out not too far as that wouldnt be fair on hubby with his eyes and we left him of the lead for a little bit on the quary which I am still having to get used to as he is still a pup but he enjoyed it!!!
I got time to dye my hair tonight before the weekend which was great and tonight I am going to relax and have a glass of wine and try to enjoy myself.
Ghost White Pumpkin is finished
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment