Saturday, 18 January 2014

Saturday football

Well another Saturday means one last weekend of football on the telly before it gets switched off as the offer is nearly over. Today we are watching the Liverpool game as hubby is a big fan, well I say we, I am actually watching but at the same time screaming at the vita we had for Christmas as it is just so so much harder than the ps3!!! but I shall not let it get to me!!! Hehe. The game was OK Liverpool in my opinion didn't play that great first half and I think a draw was deserved. 

Anyway after the game I cooked the three of us food as Jake was out again, I am starting to get used to only having one here on a Saturday night again just need to lose the other one a bit more LOL no I really do love having my boys home :-))

Another night on the ps3 for me playing singstar on line with my friend Paul, well it gives my boys a break from trying to humour me anyways xx

No comments:

Post a Comment