skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First day of my book :-))
So here we are, first day of a new year and a clean sheet for a new fresh start!!! so here we go what's first??? Well we had a tradition at our home where we have a new years day party, we didn't have it last year with everything that was going on at the time so this year I thought why not??? so that's exactly what we did. And do you know what it really was a whole lot of fun!!!! We put snacks out and spent all evening playing games together on the ps3 until very late too!!! But the room was filled with laughter and I have realised there aren't going to be very many christmas's like this with my boys getting older so I really have to enjoy every momment xx
No comments:
Post a Comment